1. Trim the chicken fillets, cube them and fry them in olive oil. While that is being done put the rice to cook in plenty of salted water. Basmati normally takes 10 min
2. When chicken is brown add chopped bacon and fry for 3 minutes
3. Add prawns, fresh or frozen. Sautee for 4 minutes. Add a drizzle of soy sauce and a spoonfull of rice wine. Add salt and pepper.
4. Add finely chopped red pepper and peas. Opitionally put the chopped shallots or spring onions. Put the lid on and sautee on low heat for 6 minutes or until peas are done. By now the rice should be done, drain and set aside.
5. Fry the egg (or two if desired) and mix it together with rice and the rest of the ingredients